Video Production Specialist
The award-winning USPTA multi-media department is looking for a star to join its dynamic team. The position entails quality shooting and editing of tennis-related video, using professional cameras and Adobe Premiere editing software. Must also be highly skilled in motion graphic design using After Effects and other related software. Projects include (but are not limited to): Tennis instructional videos, marketing campaigns, commercials, social media and promotional content.
- Shoot and edit audio and video for various projects and platforms
- Setup/breakdown of equipment at beginning/end of shoot
- Maintain assets and projects using orderly archiving system
- Conceptualize and design high-end animations assigned by Production Manager
- Work with creative team to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met
- Requires sharp design eye and pulse on current trends, techniques, styles, and technologies \
- Responsible for care and maintenance of production equipment
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Extensive knowledge about the sport of tennis
- Advanced videography, video editing and motion graphic design skills
- Exceptional producing / story-telling ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid work ethic
- Team player
- Highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Effective problem solver
- Positive attitude with a passion for raising the creative bar
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a creative and corporate environment
- Excellent customer service skills\
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to take feedback and creative critique
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in video production
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder)
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver high-end video content
- Technologically savvy with ability to problem solve production related issues
- Ability to provide a list of references, credits, and demo reel
- Background in LMS and E-Learning Course Design
- Previous experience working in sports related field
- Experience with Avid Media Composer
- 3D software such as Element 3D and Cinema 4D
This role has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This job also operates outside of the office in various shooting locations in all types of weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. During production, this position must regularly lift up to 30 pounds. Production days can be long and taxing and may take place in extreme heat and humidity.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and typical hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The USPTA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The USPTA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The USPTA expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of USPTA employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to the email@example.com.