WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
As part of its overall COVID-19 industry relief program, the USTA offered a 2021 Dues Relief Subsidy to certified teaching professionals. The USTA covered the majority of the membership dues with the USPTA making up the remainder for those who qualified. Recently, the USTA and the USPTA have agreed to extend a free dues opportunity to those certified teaching professionals who did not qualify for the 2021 free dues. This offer is for free 2022 dues.
For those certified teaching professionals who did not qualify for the 2021 free dues, you have a very limited time to qualify for 2022 free dues. The deadline to qualify is Thursday, December 31, 2020. After this deadline, there will be no exceptions or further opportunity to qualify for free dues. If you missed out on the free 2021 dues offer, do not miss out on the free 2022 offer!
Following are the requirements to qualify for free 2022 dues.
- Reside and teach in the United States
- Be an active USPTA Certified Professional in good standing (2021 dues paid)
- Complete the USPTA Continuing Education requirements
- Pass USTA Safe Play training, including a background screening
- Show “good faith” and introduce new people to tennis
The offer for free 2022 membership dues is available for a very limited time to those certified teaching professionals who missed out on free 2021 dues and that meet the above requirements by Thursday, December 31, 2020.