Continuing Education Coordinator
The Continuing Education Coordinator provides general administrative support to the USPTA Education Department. This position is responsible for answering education inquiries, processing continuing education credits, and maintaining education database records. This position assists with maintaining the education website. This position will also assist with the creation of online courses using our Learning Management System.
- Answer education inquiries via phone and email from members
- Receive, review, and process continuing education credits (data entry)
- Maintain education database and ensure accuracy of credits
- Send follow-up correspondence concerning education credits
- Maintain education calendar on uspta.com
- Maintain USPTA’s online library, www.tennisresources.com
- Assist with creating educational content for the LMS
- Assist with site maintenance for the LMS and current education website
- Troubleshoot questions from members who are experiencing issues with the education website and live webinars
- Mail out education credit certificates as needed
- Perform basic video editing for educational videos and webinars
- Provide additional clerical support to various departments and for various USPTA events as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Written communication skills
- Teamwork capacity
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking skills
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED diploma
- 1-2 years of administrative and customer service experience
- Data entry experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with LMS or similar software
- Ability to interpret data and reports
- Tennis experience or knowledge of the sport
- Knowledge of iMIS database software
- Video editing experience
- Website editing experience
- Bi-lingual – English & Spanish
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires long periods of sitting at a desk using a computer. This position may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and typical hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The USPTA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The USPTA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The USPTA expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of USPTA employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.