LAKE NONA, Fla. – The United States Professional Tennis Association, in partnership with Wilson Sporting Goods Co., has awarded one case and 24 canisters of the new Wilson Triniti tennis ball.
Brian Walters (Northern) is the lucky winner of the case of Wilson Triniti balls. The 24 winners of a canister of Triniti balls are listed below.
Triniti is the first tennis ball engineered to maintain its lively feel without being stored in a pressurized can. Triniti is also the first tennis ball to be packaged in fully recyclable paper canisters.
USPTA members that paid their 2020 membership dues by Dec. 15 were entered to in the drawing for one case and 24 canisters of Wilson Triniti balls.
- Steve Bailey (Southern)
- Monty Basnyat (Northern California)
- Lynn Bender (Midwest)
- Paige Burke (Intermountain)
- Charles Cutler (Southwest)
- Mary Fink (Florida)
- Robert Florian (Southern)
- Michael Galli (Northern California)
- Danielle Hall (Eastern)
- Elizabeth Henderson (Southern)
- Gene Holtrey (Florida)
- Richard Lamb (Florida)
- Francisco Martinez Tovar (International)
- John Mercer (Mid-Atlantic)
- David Meeker (Florida)
- Marco Meza (Texas)
- Amy Nestle (Midwest)
- Jade Nguyen (Northern California)
- Jim O’Connell (Midwest)
- Jose Pastrello (Florida)
- Bob Peterson (Missouri Valley)
- Eileen Pero (Intermountain)
- Robert Pierce (Florida)
- Roger Watson (Texas)