Please Read Before Purchasing Insurance Products
•Purchases online are now for the 2020 calendar year. Coverage will begin on January 1, 2020 and end December 31, 2020.
• If purchasing additional facility insurance, the Certificate of Insurance will be mailed to you via US Mail once received from the insurance company. You must allow 1-2 weeks for your request to be processed, so please plan accordingly. We will no longer be able to provide “rush” orders on Additional Facility Insurance.
• If you purchase insurance for a non-member teaching assistant, you will receive an insurance verification letter by email within two business days.
• Non-member teaching assistants must be 18 years or older and have a United States mailing address. By purchasing the insurance, you are confirming this information to be true. If the non-member teaching assistant is younger than 18-years-old or does not have a mailing address in the United States the insurance is null and void.
• If you are requesting an endorsement to accompany your insurance certificate you must:
- Send your contract with the additional insured to Insurance@uspta.org.
- If you elect to receive an endorsement and do not provide your contract you will receive a generic endorsement from the insurance company with no specific information regarding the additional insured.
- There are no exceptions to this rule, so please send your contract with the facility you wish to add to avoid lengthy delays.
• Insurance purchases are non-refundable.