Please Read Before Purchasing Insurance Products
•Purchases online are now for the 2021 calendar year. Coverage will begin on the date of purchase and run through December 31, 2021. If you are wanting to purchase insurance for the rest of the year, please call the insurance coordinator at 407-634-3050 ext. 145.
• If purchasing additional facility insurance, the Certificate of Insurance will be mailed to you via US Mail once received from the insurance company. You must allow 1-2 weeks for your request to be processed, so please plan accordingly. We will no longer be able to provide “rush” orders on Additional Facility Insurance.
• If you purchase insurance for a non-member teaching assistant, you will receive an insurance verification letter by email within two business days.
• Non-member teaching assistants must be 18 years or older and have a United States mailing address. By purchasing the insurance, you are confirming this information to be true. If the non-member teaching assistant is younger than 18-years-old or does not have a mailing address in the United States the insurance is null and void.
• If you are requesting an endorsement to accompany your insurance certificate you must:
- Send your contract with the additional insured to Insurance@uspta.org.
- If you elect to receive an endorsement and do not provide your contract you will receive a generic endorsement from the insurance company with no specific information regarding the additional insured.
- There are no exceptions to this rule, so please send your contract with the facility you wish to add to avoid lengthy delays.
• Insurance purchases are non-refundable.