The official tennis elbow recovery device for the USPTA, the Fiix Elbow device automates a proven physical therapy technique and delivers the same professional treatment making it easy for cutomers to stick to their therapy plan.
Strap it on your arm, and the device does all the work. By applying a deep massage that addresses the root cause of tennis elbow pain, it breaks down scar tissue and activates the body’s natural healing response of increasing circulation to the area.
Simply use the device 10 minutes a day, 3 times a week, and perform targeted stretching and strength exercises. As a bonus, you can continue to play tennis during the treatment regimen.
No appointments or pills – just results that work for 96% of our customers. They tell us it hurts so good we’ve had to tell people to stop using it so much. With a 90-day money-back guarantee, all you have to lose is the pain.
• Feel-good linear, deep tissue massage breaks up scar tissue.
• Automated proven physical therapy technique that works – 96% of study subjects reported reduced pain.
• Clinical study reported 85% improvement in grip strength and 76% improvement in functional activities.
• Based on Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), also called Graston®, HawkGrip® or Gua Sha.
• Continue playing tennis throughout treatment.
• Reduces pain, increases grip strength and gets you back to performing on the court.
• FDA-registered medical device.
• Guaranteed to reduce tennis elbow pain or your money back.
Share the good news about the Fiix Elbow device and tennis elbow pain relief with others and earn income.
- Sign up as an affiliate and receive $30 commission for each referral purchase – just provide your customer with your affiliate link or referral code.
- Your customer uses your affiliate link or referral code and they receive $20 off the Fiix Elbow device.
- Bonus – the $20 customer discount off stacks on any Fiix Elbow promotion that may be running.
Click Here to join our Affiliate Program.