WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
As part of its overall COVID-19 industry relief program, the USTA is offering a Dues Relief Subsidy to certified teaching professionals. The USTA subsidy will cover the majority of membership dues, with the USPTA making up the remaining portion, meaning your 2021 USPTA membership dues will be completely FREE, provided you meet the following requirements by October 1, 2020:
- Reside and teach in the United States
- Be a USPTA certified teaching professional in good standing
- Complete USPTA Continuing Education requirements (details below)
- Pass USTA Safe Play training, including a background screening
- Show “good faith” and introduce 50 new people to tennis
The offer for free 2021 membership dues is available to USPTA Certified Professionals who reside and teach in the United States, including U.S. territories. To check if you have met the requirements, input your first name, last name and USPTA member number, then click on the "Find" button. If you see a green check mark, you have qualified for free 2021 dues. If you see a red "X", you are not currently qualified. Please click on the available links to complete your education requirement and/or USTA Safe Play training. If your name does not show up in the results, you are not eligible for free 2021 dues.