Spring Virtual Convention
Featuring flexible scheduling with lunch time and early evening time slots
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE CST: Agenda is below
Cost is just $25 for USPTA members, $40 for non-members
Available to watch on replay for credit for 2 weeks
The first 50 to register will be mailed a special attendee gift!
9.75 possible education credits (total of 15 needed in a 3-year period)
CLICK HERE REGISTER
You can also visit our web site at usptasouthern.com for the link and other info.
Monday, May 10 (CST)
- 12:00-12:45 p.m. Dick Stockton – Past, Present, and Future of Tennis: Join a chat with Tommy Wade and Dick Stockton on past accomplishments, and what the future looks like. It will be informative & entertaining!
- 12:45-1:30 p.m. Devin Crotzer – Next Gen Tennis: Finding ways to connect and motivate the next generation of your workforce and students.
- 1:30-2:15 p.m. Mary Pat Faley – Adult Programming
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. Julio Godreau – Junior Development Pathways for 2021
Tuesday, May 11 (CST)
- 7:00-7:45 p.m. Michele Krause – InTENNSity Fitness: For instructors who deliver live ball, cardio focused tennis, or boot camp style classes and want to improve delivery of those sessions, as well as those striving to be better overall tennis coaches.
- 7:45-8:30 p.m. Stephanie Lane & Rodney Grubbs – Closing the Gap with Pickleball and Tennis, Show Me The Money: How to assure your teaching court will never be empty again.
- 8:30-9:15 p.m. USPTA Southern AWARDS
Wednesday, May 12 (CST)
- 12:00-12:45 p.m. Tami Matheny – Creating Confidence: How to help instill confidence in your athletes.
- 12:45-1:30 p.m. Allan Jensen – Diversity in Tennis: The business case for diversity and inclusion, the importance of an inclusive climate, and resources for engaging diverse markets to USPTA Coaches.
- 1:30-2:15 p.m. Rick Barrow – Growing the Business of Your Business: Different types of clubs have different marketing goals, but every program starts with the need to answer 4 critical questions.
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. Sara Morse – Leadership & You: A slice of the leadership academy emphasizing off court leadership skills.
Thursday, May 13 (CST)
- 7:00-7:45 p.m. General Membership Meeting
- 7:45-8:30 p.m. Jenny & Taylor Dent – High Performance Drills “Tailored” to Club Players
- 8:30-9:00 p.m. USPTA “TRIVIA”
Contact Pat Whitworth for more details:- 800-438-7782 / email@example.com