- USPTA Webinar- The Secret to Successful Doubles Partnerships
USPTA Elite Pro Gigi Fernandez reveals the secrets to successful doubles partnerships.
featuring: Gigi Fernandez
- USPTA Webinar - Building Leadership Skills
Learn how to work on leadership skills, learn practical, real world strategies and how leaders can rise during Covid-19.
featuring: Bunny Bruning
- USPTA Webinar - USPTA COVID-19 Task Force Update
This webinar is an opportunity to share what our Task Force has been working on since we started in March and what resources members should be using to navigate the re-opening of their facilities.
featuring: Patrick Kearn
- USPTA Webinar - Coaching Female Players
Join USPTA Professional and WTCA CEO Sarah Stone to learn about the art of coaching female players.
featuring: Sarah Stone
- USPTA Webinar - Mindfulness for Tennis Players
Learn how to practice Mindfulness and about its many benefits for your players and yourself.
featuring: Meike Babel
- USPTA Webinar - Managing Your Career Pathway After Pandemic
Watch USPTA Master Pro Mark McMahon as he discusses completing a Career SWOT Assessment; establishing specific and realistic career goals around an elastic timeline; aligning you
r goals with the development of your core skills; creating and managing your personal brand to help you get invited to the interview; defining who you are and why you are a tennis
professional, and an introduction to a new type of networking!
featuring: Mark McMahon
- USPTA Webinar - Learn how the USPTA’s partnership with LIG can help you find affordable healthcare coverage
The USPTA has partnered with the Lighthouse Insurance Group to deliver exclusive concierge access to affordable health insurance options for members, their families, and even their
businesses/employees. The program options include Major Medical, Short Term Policies, Vision, Dental, Critical Care, and other Supplemental Insurance Coverage options across the country.
featuring: Tim McNichols, JD Cleary
- USPTA Webinar - The New USPTA Certification Pathway
This webinar will be a panel of USPTA and USTA leaders discussing the ‘why and how’ we are embarking on this new pathway in 2021.
featuring: Sid Newcomb, Craig Jones,
Steve Keller, Feisal Hassan
- USPTA Webinar - Understanding Mental Heath and Performance during Quarantine
In this webinar, you will learn strategies to help stay healthy and positive during this time. Solutions to help with mental health and resources that you can reach out to if you are struggling.
featuring: Bhrett McCabe
- USPTA Webinar - 7 STEPS TO DEVELOPING A WINNING ATTITUDE & MINDSET
Watch Allistair McCaw discuss the 7 steps to developing a winning attitude and mindset.
featuring: Allistair McCaw
- USPTA Webinar - What Tennis Pros Need to Know to Navigate Through the COVID-19 Crisis
Watch USPTA Pro Doug Cash as he discusses what you need to know to navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
featuring: Doug Cash
- USPTA Webinar - How To Survive And Thrive In Uncertain Times
USPTA Elite Professional Jeff Salzenstein offers a three-step high-performance framework to implement right now and in the future. The coronavirus has turned our world upside-down. This forced break from working and doing what we love is challenging us to adapt and adjust in this new world we are moving into.
featuring: Jeff Salzenstein
- USPTA Webinar - How to Keep the Fire Burning When you Don't Have Any Wood
In this webinar Tim goes over what it takes to keep the fire burning.
featuring: Tim Buwick
- USPTA Webinar - Positive Coaching = Positive Results
Listen to USPTA Master Professional Todd Upchurch as he discusses how positive coaching can lead you to positive results.
featuring: Todd Upchurch
- USPTA Webinar - The loser's edge
The Loser’s Edge is a year-long research project in cooperation with Stanford University and nearly 300 world class athletes as to their biggest failures, what they learned from it and what we as coaches can do to prepare and provide for our athletes and ourselves as business leaders if facing similar fate. In this webinar, USPTA Elite Professional Kyle LaCroix will discuss the factors that lead to failure as well as give real life, practical tips on how to prevent or learn from failure moving forward.
featuring: Kyle LaCroix
- USPTA Webinar - Navigating the Net Gen App
Listen to Alanna and Craig as they walk you through navigation the Net Gen App
featuring: Alanna Broderick and Craig Jones
- USPTA Webinar - Good Vibrations: Getting to the Core of Customer Service and Experience
In this webinar, USPTA Elite Professional, Mike Woody discusses the importance of creating a customer experience environment that will get at the soul of your members, clients or team.
featuring: Mike Woody
- USPTA Webinar - Make your Message Count - Effective Communication Strategies
In this webinar, USPTA Elite Professional, Emma Doyle discusses effective communication strategies and how you can accelerate performance through effective language patterns. Learn about understanding the developmental needs of your players, common metaphors – how to reframe your language patterns as well as practical language tips for you to add to your coaching toolkit immediately.
featuring: Emma Doyle
- USPTA Webinar - Time Management - Juggling Like the Experts
In this intriguing presentation, topics explored include how to manage multiple priority overload, how to use one’s finite nature for infinite gain, how to balance organizational and per-sonal challenges while solving both, and how to respect and manage your own.
featuring: Mark Steinberg
- USPTA Webinar - How to Deliver an Effective On-Court Presentation
Do you remember being inspired by some of our leaders in the industry and came home to your club full of new ideas, drills and energy? What did these presenters do to inspire you? We will go over some of their presentation techniques. We'll put together a structure for a typical on-court presentation from Introduction to Question and Answers. And we'll talk about preparations, pacing, projecting voice etc... We will also go over what not to do... because we don't want to be that guy.
featuring: Sophie Woorons, Ph.D.
- USPTA Webinar - Navigating the parent-coach relationship
This presentation includes information to help create a positive working relationship with parents and their junior players. It also helps coaches provide information to the parents to navigate the junior competitive pathway and can better create a program where the tennis players reach their goals.
featuring: Lori Riffice